5 Reasons Your Waist Isn’t Getting Smaller
Are you doing the exercises but still dealing with the same sized muffin top? Maybe you’re choosing to diet and still don’t see any results. Don’t worry, you’re not alone, this happens more often than you might think. One of the most important things you should remember is that each and every one of us has a body that is unique to us. What might work for some people doesn’t always work for others and vice versa. Because of this, it might seem tricky trying to target the reason you may not be seeing any actual weight loss size drops but no worries my friend, we’re going to tell you about five different things that could be the reason for this struggle. There are actually numerous reasons this could be happening but today we’ll focus on the most common reasons your waistline isn’t shrinking.
- You’re Diet Might Need Adjustments: One person’s prized foods can be another person’s poisons. This simply means that your friend can handle eating certain foods without any negative effects while that same food could be the source of cellulite regeneration. If you’re trying to lose weight then it’s best to look into food that has metabolic boosters and fat-burning properties. This doesn’t have to make up your entire diet but adding more of these foods is going to help your body finally start shifting into that slimmer waist. While carbohydrates are important you have to make sure you are getting them from the right sources. Try to avoid or limit your bread and pasta intake while adding some carb-filled veggies into your diet.
- Hidden Calories: Even though some foods are healthy it is wise to continue keeping an eye on our daily caloric intake. Even the drinks we consume contain calories and for some reason, even calorie counters seem to miscalculate because they’re forgotten to check the calories in their beverages. You can eat all of the salad you want but when your body is hit with high amounts of calories there’s bound to be a struggle when trying to lose weight. Keep an eye on your food and drinks and try to stay within a healthy calorie intake.
- Check That Workout: There is a multitude of exercises out there with the different moves being created often. Not all exercises are going to target the areas we want them to. For instance, lunges are a great way to lose weight but the weight loss is likely going to be limited to the lower portion of the body because that’s the area that is doing all the work. You have to make sure you have some waist and abdominal exercises included in your workout routine. Of course, the weight-loss is not limited to a specific area however, you’ll notice it in some areas more so than others.
- Your Body Might Need A Little Boost: Sometimes our body just needs a little extra help or a little boost to get going in the right direction. It’s more difficult for some to lose weight than it is others. Using natural fat trim cream and fat burning supplements can really help provide a boost for your body. You can arrange your diet so that you’re eating the right foods or you can use supplements because some people just don’t have a pallet that enjoys some of the food. Waist slimmers and training vests are other things you might have to implement in order to get the desired results.
- Adrenal Fatigue: Stress, a poor diet, and even emotional stress can cause our adrenal gland to not function properly. Chronic stress can lead to an increase in our cortisol levels which in turn leads to an increase in our abdominal fat. A decrease in cortisol can lead to issues like depression, brain-fog, blood-sugar imbalances, lowered immune function, and more. If our adrenal gland is tired it’s going to lead to weight gain or the inability to lose any weight.
You will have to take a little time to consider your current situations regarding the possibilities of why your waistline isn’t shrinking. Diet journals sometimes help to pin-point the foods we need to add, increase, eliminate, or decrease in order to have a properly balanced diet that’s right for us as a unique individual. Once you can find the sneaky culprit that’s keeping your waist from getting smaller you can take the necessary steps to eliminate it!