Crispy Avocado Fries (Baked)
These avocado fries have an amazing texture and flavor! You’ll get 2 or 3 servings worth with the recipe below.
Studies show that an avocado a day is beneficial to heart health and that’s only one aspect, there are many more!
- 4 Small or 2 Large Avocados
- ¼ Tablespoon of Garlic Powder
- ¼ Cup Almond Flour
- ½ Cup Milk (Non-dairy subs work too)
- 1 Cup Panko Breadcrumbs (whatever you prefer)
- Preheat oven to 420℉
- Lightly grease baking tray
- In a small bowl mix together the garlic powder and almond flour
- Pour milk into a shallow bowl for dipping
- Peel - pit - slice avocado
- Coat each slice in the flour mix
- Dip into the milk
- Sprinkle on the breadcrumbs, press them in so that they stick
- Line your baking tray and bake for 15 - 18 minutes or until they turn golden brown
You won’t need any dipping sauce because they’re delicious all on their own but if you want to dip them find a sauce you like and enjoy. You can also sprinkle them with a little kosher salt as soon as they come out of the oven for a little extra flavor.