Everything Bagel Sweet Potato Crisps
These crispy baked crisps are a little bit of everything. Savory and sweet at the same time! This precious root is full of vitamins and minerals. They’re rich in antioxidants and high in fiber.
Just check out these benefits! The recipe is simple to make and easy to enjoy. You’ll get about 2 or 3 servings out of this recipe but you might want more!
- 1 Pound of Sweet Potatoes
- 4 Tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 3 Tablespoons of Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400℉
- Line 2 baking trays with parchment paper
- Scrub the potatoes and use a mandolin slicer to slice them ⅛” thick
- Lay slices on the tray drizzle the oil over the potatoes
- Sprinkle half of the seasoning to the potatoes
- Bake for 10 minutes - flip potatoes - and sprinkle remaining seasoning
- Bake another 10 minutes or until crispy
These everything bagel potato crisps are great all on their own or you can enjoy them with a cream cheese dip!