Healthy Snack- Crispy Baked Kale Chips
Healthy Snack Recipes
The snack aisle is loaded with all sorts of snacks, but how many of them are healthy and nutritious? Sure, some of them might taste good but so many of them are loaded with junk.
These snack recipe won’t give you that guilty feeling when you indulge.
Crispy - Baked Kale Chips
It only takes 10 minutes to prep and 10 minutes to cook. That means, in 20 minutes you can enjoy healthy chips. This recipe serves six but you might want more once you taste them.
- 1 Bunch of Fresh Kale
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil (any healthy oil will work, avocado oil and hemp are delicious)
- 1 Teaspoon of Kosher Salt or Seasoned Salt
- Preheat oven to 350℉
- Line a non-insulated baking sheet with parchment paper
- Remove the thick stems from the leaves and tear the leaves into small chip sized bites
- Wash the kale and pat dry or use a salad spinner
- Line the tray with the kale
- Drizzle the oil and sprinkle the salt evenly
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the edges are brown
Kale is one of the most nutrient-dense foods that has been found on this planet. There are so many health benefits found in these rich green leaves you’ll have to read it for yourself.